Conditions of use
Every registered user (hereinafter MANAGER) in the game www.strikermanager.com (hereinafter STRIKER) must follow these rules. The administration reserves the right to permanently expel from the game any MANAGER who violates any of these rules.
The Administration reserves the right to modify or extend these rules if necessary.
1) It is forbidden for the same MANAGER to control more than one team. If two or more MANAGERS share IP (use the same Internet network to connect) they will be automatically blocked from each other and will not be able to make transfers, transfers or play private leagues with prizes.
It is also forbidden to carry out actions aimed at circumventing these limitations.
2) Transfers that are too high or too low - compared to the average market price at the time of the transfer - may be regulated by a Prosecutor or Game Administrator.
3) Actions intended to deceive another MANAGER for your own benefit, for the benefit of others or to the detriment of another MANAGER are strictly forbidden.
4) Actions that undoubtedly go against one's own account will be sanctioned. This sanction may affect both the guilty MANAGER and the possible beneficiaries. It is not allowed to alter the normal development of STRIKER in favor of any other MANAGER. Actions that provide excessive benefits to certain MANAGERS over others will be subject to sanction.
5) It is forbidden to insult, disqualify or significantly annoy other MANAGERS.
6) The Discord and STRIKER chats are subject to their own rules -detailed below- and their use implies compliance with them.
7) It is forbidden to use scripts (external tools for task automation).
8) It is forbidden to take advantage of any defect in the game.If any manager discovers any error in the system, he/she has the obligation to communicate it to an Administrator, Fiscal or Moderator via e-mail to email@example.com.
9) It is forbidden to take possession of STRIKER's copyrighted material. STRIKER is not responsible for the use of copyrighted material contributed by a MANAGER to the game, and grants the right to remove such material at any time.
10) It is forbidden to create or participate in chat rooms other than those made available to the MANAGER by STRIKER. It will be grounds for direct expulsion for representing a manipulation and uncontrolled use of game resources that may affect the performance and proper functioning of the game.
The chat rooms allowed are exclusively: General, market, regular and private league chat, as well as the chats between two users that are established through the corresponding option in the MANAGER's profile.
11) It is forbidden to advertise private business within the game without STRIKER's authorization. This also includes advertisements for the sale of accounts in any space in the game (team, stadium, fan or player names, press releases, etc.).
Being registered with STRIKER implies compliance with these rules.
Users who notice a violation of these rules must notify us using the tools provided for this purpose.
A Prosecutor will review the facts, assess the seriousness of the same and decide whether it deserves a sanction.
In case of disagreement with such sanction or doubts about the performance of the Prosecutor in charge, a complaint will be made directly to an Administrator through the usual channels of contact.
The administration will not consider any case until it has been evaluated by the Prosecutors.
Any claim or complaint will only be considered if it relates to the current season. As an exceptional case, complaints from previous seasons may be accepted, as long as no more than one week has passed since the closing of the season.
GENERAL RULES OF USE OF DISCORD AND CHAT
Making use of the Discord and chats implies compliance with these rules. The Administration reserves the right to modify or extend these rules if necessary.
1 ) ADMINISTRATORS, PROSECUTORS AND MODERATORS
Administrators, Prosecutors and Moderators have the power to edit, move, delete or close any topic that violates the above rules
Any kind of attack against the Administrators, Prosecutors and Moderators for the decisions they make in the exercise of their functions will not be tolerated.
In case of disagreement or doubts with the performance of the Prosecutor or Moderator responsible, you should appeal privately to him, and if they persist, complain directly to an Administrator through the usual channels of contact.
The Prosecutors and Moderators are volunteers with their own obligations and limited time for the development of their work. Therefore, it is possible that they may not be able to answer or clarify instantly the doubts raised. However, they will do so to the extent possible or reasonable, as long as it is done through the aforementioned channels.
The particular accusations are completely forbidden in Discord and in the chats, as well as the comments towards a particular moderation performance. The means of making them, always with respect, is through the usual channels of contact.
All users must contribute to the good coexistence in Discord and in the chats keeping respect and education.
In case of conflicts between users, the Administrators, Prosecutors and Moderators will give them the opportunity to resolve them amicably, reserving the right to intervene if any of the users violate the rules.
In Discord and in the chats it is necessary to express yourself as correctly as possible, including spelling, so that all users can understand each other correctly. SMS language is forbidden.
The abusive use of capital letters is considered shouting and, therefore, its use is not allowed both in Discord and in the chats.
Infringement of other users' privacy is not allowed. It is forbidden to reproduce private conversations with other users. The use of photographic material belonging to other users is forbidden.
In case of non-compliance or abuse, the available tools will be used to put an end to the situation; exceptionally, only those conversations constituting "cheating" or evidence of the same may be disclosed to a prosecutor or moderator.
4) FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Freedom of expression is guaranteed on Discord and STRIKER chats as long as it does not exceed the limits previously established. All users must:
- Ensure respect and harmony among all users.
- Avoid rumors that constitute insults, slander or defamation against any natural or legal person.
- Avoid topics of unequivocal sexual or violent content.
- Avoid talking about politics and socially compromised content.
In any case, STRIKER disclaims any responsibility for the opinions expressed by its users, both in Discord and in the chat, which will correspond solely to the author of the same.
5) IMPROPER USES
Discord/chat users renounce to use it to their advantage and undertake to avoid any illegal or illicit activity or any other behavior that may cause risk or damage to STRIKER.
- No advertising of any kind is permitted on the Discord/Chat. STRIKER reserves the right to remove any material it deems unacceptable in this regard.
- Piracy apology or any other copyright infringement will cause the closure of any thread that alludes to it.
6) SPECIFIC RULES FOR CHAT USE
Capitalization is restricted to:
- Words that must begin with a capital letter due to spelling.
- Player positions: GK, LB, LDF, CDF, RDF, RB, DMF, LM, LCM, CM, RCM, RM, AM, LW, LF, ST, RF, RW.
- The use of symbols is restricted to: ; / - _ " % ¡! ¿?. Abuse of these symbols may be punished.
- The use of icons or elements similar to those shown below will not be allowed: ☆ " ۞ ① ▓▒ ░░ ► ☻ ▀▄
- Users are requested to adapt the content of their conversations to the function of the chat they are in:
-- *General chat is for talking about general topics.
-- *Market chat is for talking about buying and selling and disposals. However, you may not post links related to buying and selling players. Private chat will be used for such purposes.
Any MANAGER observing non-compliance with any of the above rules may call attention to the user in question.
If after the call of attention, the breach continues or the response is not adequate, you must notify a Moderator who is active at that time.
The penalty for non-compliance with any of these rules will normally be a chat ban for 24 hours. The severity of the sanction may be increased by repetition, and may reach the retention of the equipment.
ATTENTION TO THE USER
The fastest and most effective way to contact customer service is by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UPLAY Online S.L. (hereinafter, UPLAY) is the owner of the website www.strikermanager.com and operates the online game Striker Manager (hereinafter, STRIKER).
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: The owner of this website is:
Avda. Meridiana, 350 7ºC
C.P. 08027 Barcelona
TAX ID: B65226953
Contact e-mail email@example.com
The access and/or use of the STRIKER portals attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions shall apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that may be mandatory.
STRIKER's website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter 'the contents') on the Internet belonging to STRIKER or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that STRIKER offers through its web pages and by way of example but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of STRIKER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. STRIKER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, STRIKER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the Discord, forums, chats, or other participation tools.
STRIKER by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc...), owned by STRIKER or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of STRIKER. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by STRIKER. You can view the elements of the different web pages and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of STRIKER.
STRIKER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its web pages, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its web pages.
In the event that the web pages contain links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, STRIKER will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case STRIKER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
STRIKER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its web pages and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who violate these General Conditions of Use.
STRIKER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its web pages exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
STRIKER may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published.
The relationship between STRIKER and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
The fastest and most effective way to contact user service is by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org